Pray for UMN
Posted on March 21, 2023
"On the last and greatest day of the festival, Jesus stood and said in a loud voice, “Let anyone who is thirsty come to me and drink. Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them."
We encourage everyone who is praying for UMN not only to raise our requests but to listen to God on UMN’s behalf. Please take time to read this Bible verse slowly to yourself. Pause and ask God to speak through His Word. Then read it slowly again. Settle and calm your mind before you pray.
- Praise the Lord ! All Expatriate visas have been approved. Thank you for your prayers.
- We are very grateful for donor visits, it has been very encouraging and helpful to understand each other as well as build and maintain our relationship.
- Praise God for Nepal’s new President, Vice President and vote of confidence to the Prime Minister last week and this week.
- We thank God for a meaningful participation of Dhana, Sagar and Surendra in Roundtable Conference in resilience practices. It was a great learning sharing opportunity for the participants.
- Thank God for the safe and successful visit of Transform Aid International's Communication Team Members, Hanna Moeda and Ellyse in Kapilvastu and Nawalparasi cluster. They travel back on Wednesday, March 22.
- Praise God for the successful completion of the 5 days Rupantaran (Transformation) Training to school teachers, school management committee and parents teachers association members under Area of Excellence of Pro-ACT project in Rukum.
- Give thanks to the Lord for the successful Gender participatory action reflection workshop to partner staff, executive committee and gender facilitators in Rukum.
- Praise God that Rukum cluster has successfully reviewed its partner's gender policy and secured the action plan for GESI project.
- Praise God for the successful completion of participatory planning process, 7 steps planning process, at Bhume Rural Municipality, Rukum East.
- Give thanks to the Lord that the training on the role of media on disaster risk reduction and went well.
- Give thanks to the Lord that Tearfund Australia's visit to Mugu Cluster went well.
- Praise God for all the doctors and the sacrifices they make to come to Nepal, especially to our hospitals and serve the local communities.
- Praise God for the rains that has been a blessing this week all over Nepal
- Praise God that cluster and community visit from UMN partners Transform Aid International and Kindernothlife in Nawalparasi went well.
- Give thanks to the Lord that 2 two days environment and climate change policy review workshop of partner organizations in Nawalparasi went well.
- Remember the formation of new government in Nepal. The new coalition of 10 parties is going to form a new government in the leadership of Puspa Kamal Dahal (Prachanda) next week. Continue to pray for the political leaders and the stable government for the benefit of nation and its people.
- Please continue to pray for Hospital teams and Leadership Team as they work on completing the Strategic plans for MDT.
- Please continue to pray for Rabbi for he is fighting with the disease. Also, for Rajendra for healing, he has got infection in his both eyes.
- Pray for Ram Nath and his family as they grieve for the loss of his father, pray for comfort and strength as they mourn and go through the rituals.
- Continue to pray for the resolution of the long-standing property dispute at UMN’s Thapathali headquarters.
- Please pray for wisdom and discernment as we face some challenging situations, especially the religious accusations.
- Continue to pray for the mental health camp, its preparation, coordination, awareness in the community, meetings, doctors, and overall arrangement of the program to be organised at Rukum East.
- Pray for regular work at cluster, partner offices, and in the field in Rukum East.
- Under Sustainable Environment and Economic Development project, a workshop on environment friendly local government is ongoing for the representatives from Putha Uttarganga RM representative in Rukum East. Please pray for wisdom and strength for all the participants.
- Please pray for beekeeping training to SEED project group members in East Rukum.
- Please pray for the successful completion of a four-day child protection policy and guidelines workshop with Pratappur Rural Municipality's government officials and a judicial committee under the SCRIP project, Nawalparasi Cluster.
- Please pray for the successful completion of the one-day workshop with the judiciary committee members, ward chairperson and community mediators on reducing domestic violence and gender-based violence in Palhinandan Rural Municipality of Nawalparasi cluster.
- Pray for the hospital Lab, it is a busy place. Pray that they manage the workload well, for accuracy in testing and safety from hazards. Pray for the new pathology department and Dr Pratima as she sets up this service.
- Please continue to pray for our relationship with the government health insurance board, for wisdom how to run this programme, for the insurance board's positive response to our recent letter, and that we will be reimbursed for last month's insurance work soon.
- Please continue to pray for the waste management project.
- Please pray for the funding to construct new guesthouse and doctors' quarters.
- Please pray for God's wisdom to be with all the administration staff as we are finalizing budget and plan for the next fiscal year.
- Please remember the hospital as it is in the process of starting Health Assistant program through CTEVT.